Pat H. Foley and Company has been serving the Houston area since 1936. Our commitment to exceptional service has never changed, although our firm has always responded to the changing needs of the community. In 1965, we opened Chapel of the Garden on West 34th Street and pioneered a new concept in the funeral profession.
Pat H. Foley & CompanyTrent Salch2018-06-14T15:38:44-05:00
Long Business Description