Please join us for our June Breakfast Connection featuring Lorraine Grubbs, SPHR, whose professional experience provides intelligence on why happy employees are good business. Lorraine was part of the Southwest Airlines Leadership Team for over 15 years. She has more than 30 years of experience as a leader, author, and executive coach working exclusively in the field of how to build and retain loyalty in business. She regularly contributes articles to a variety of publications, and is a guest lecturer at Rice University and The University of Houston’s Executive MBA program.
Lorraine will offer informative and inspiring content on how award winning companies build spirited and dedicated employees, including:
- Changes that make an immediate impact on your workplace culture.
- Do employee loyalty tactics work? Putting people first is a good investment and improves profitability.
- Embracing Disruptive Training: “Training as Unusual” is in, Traditional is out.
- Finding top talent in a tight employment market.
- Building a following of happy employees and customers.
- Creating ownership so employees think of the company as their own.
- Taking the Happy Workplace System and applying it in the non-profit world
Enjoy networking with your fellow Chamber members, share your business concept with someone you’ve never met, hear about a new business concept, and build on those relationships with folks you met at the last meeting. Enjoy a hot breakfast while you put your membership to work! Guests and non-members are always welcome!