- This event has passed.
January 9 @ 7:00 am
Registration has closed for this event; please register at the door. Also, Breakfast will be served in the Magnolia Room at the Sheraton.
Please join us for the January Breakfast with speaker, Hank Moore.
Hank Moore is one of the world’s few business overview experts, qualified to motivate business to move past the recession and strategize what’s next. He is often the opening Futurist Keynote Speaker for conventions, staying atop trends for most industries. Peter Drucker has described Hank Moore as “the Peter Drucker of the 21st Century.” Drucker also called Moore’s Business Tree™ “the most original business model of the last 40 years.” His business savvy, track record, body of knowledge, case studies and handout materials provide a more comprehensive package than any other business presenter.
Hank Moore, Futurist and Corporate Strategist™, is the highest level of business expert and discusses topics that one can only cover from having advised them over a long career:
* Shaping business trends, challenges and opportunities.
* Corporate responsibility and ethics.
* Creating and rebuilding corporate cultures.
* New ways of doing business in the future.
* Visioning and strategic planning.
* Building coalitions, collaborations and joint-ventures.
* Crisis management and preparedness.
* International business.
Categories of Speaking Engagements:
* Conference opening Futurism keynoter.
* Executive Think Tanks for corporate leadership.
* Webinars to corporate groups and leadership teams.
* Association and corporate leadership development institutes.
* Instructing business leaders how to conduct Strategic Planning.
Hank Moore has advised many of the top CEOs on strategy, leadership and growth, including Disney, Marriott, Hewlett-Packard, AT&T, United Way, Texaco and hundreds more. He has spoken at conferences worldwide, including six Economic Summits. Mr. Moore has advised more than 5,000 companies on strategy, including 100 of the Fortune 500, plus small business, municipalities and corporate roll-ups. He is in several halls of fame (including the U.S. Business Hall of Fame and the Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame). Peter Drucker termed Hank Moore’s “Business Tree” to be the most original business model of the past 50 years. The Business Tree™ is his trademarked approach to growing, strengthening and evolving business, while mastering change.
Enjoy networking with your fellow Chamber members, share your business concept with someone you’ve never met, hear about a new business concept, and build on those relationships with folks you met at the last meeting. Enjoy a hot breakfast while you put your membership to work! Guests and non-members are always welcome! Register in advance and save $5 off the price at the door!
Thank you to our sponsor: Camp Bow Wow