In the late 1930’s, Merced Manriquez started auto repairs out of his garage. In 1947, Manriquez, along with a two man crew, opened one of his first three shops on Center Street, where the current shop stands today. When Merced passed away, his son, Merced Jr., took over the daily operations. Three generations and over six decades later, Merced Jr.’s son, Christopher Manriquez is continuing the tradition of operating Manriquez Collision Center with the same high level of quality and service that Houstonians have come to trust.
Please join us for their ribbon cutting, check out this new member, and enjoy light bites and refreshments while networking with fellow Chamber members and welcoming The Manriquez Collision Center to the Chamber family!