- This event has passed.
Sandler Training Mini Class on Cold Calling Tips
February 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Don’t Like Cold Calling?
This exciting seminar is exclusively for business owners, sales leaders, and salespeople. Learn techniques in overcoming call reluctance, handling the rejection that comes with prospecting, and specific coaching on how to handle real world situations in cold calling. You will walk away with comfortable verbiage that you can use right away.
You will find the session valuable if you and your team are:
1) Figuring out how you can get in front of more prospects in 2018, since expectations and quotas have increased.
2) Frustrated with current prospecting efforts – and want a better process to see more potential clients.
3) Stonewalled by the gatekeeper, and are constantly sent to voicemail heaven.
4) Constantly getting side tracked by too many non-selling activities.
5) Getting too many “think it overs” when you call for appointments.
6) Committed to success in 2018 – and simply want to make more money.
In this powerful mini-class, participants will walk away understanding:
1) How to leave better voicemails that get return calls.
2) How to get around the gatekeeper more effectively.
3) A better 30 second commercial and opening statement when you finally get to the decision maker.
4) How to increase your closing ratio when calling for appointments.
5) How to qualify early in the conversation to avoid giving away too much “free unpaid consulting.”
6) An overall process for cold calling.
To register and purchase tickets, click on the Eventbrite Link.