Get Involved in the Heights Chamber.
Promote your company. Grow your business.
Joining the Chamber is the first step to developing more revenue and profits for your business. Your next step is getting involved through a committee. The Heights Chamber has committees that meet regularly as well as seasonally.
At right, is a photo of our Ambassadors. These individuals are here to welcome you to the Chamber and help maximize your membership.
Ambassadors Committee: Focuses on welcoming and involving new members into the Chamber. The Ambassadors are the “tour guides” that induct new members, schedule and attend their ribbon-cuttings, point out opportunities, introduce them to our many programs and to other members.
The Ambassadors Committee meets the second Monday of each month from 12:30 -1:30 pm at different locations. For more information, please email the committee chair, Natalie Coyle.
Heights Young Professionals (HYP): Recognizing the need for an organization dedicated to young professionals, the Chamber organized and introduced the Heights Young Professional organization. This is a new forum for the mid-twenties to late thirties age group who are interested in building their professional skills and networking in a business and social environment. Chair-Natalie Coyle
Education Committee: Assists local schools and serves as a liaison with local businesses. It’s also in charge of managing the fundraising for scholarships provided area students. Member sponsors help the Chamber award scholarships each year to deserving area high school students. Chamber members take time to donate much-needed school supplies to an area school where deserving students have a need. The Committee also reviews all scholarship applications and determines the winners each year through a standard process. Chair – Cindy Reibenstein
Seasonal/Special Events Run by Committee:
- Chairman’s Gala – The beginning of a new Chamber year brings the annual Gala, an elegant evening where members and guests enjoy dinner, dancing, entertainment, auctions and a relaxing opportunity to renew friendships with fellow members.
- Crawfish Festival – Chamber members along with the community, families and guests come together for this annual mudbug boil. While crawfish is the main event, entertainment, vendor tables, and moonwalks make the afternoon fun and exciting. The event starts with a parade and includes the Idol of the Heights singing competition.
- Economic Forecast Luncheon – Each year the Chamber provides our members and the community the chance to hear from and economic expert on the state of the economy and what changes to expect in the coming years. The committee is responsible for coordinating the event and selling sponsorships and tables.
- Education Luncheon – Hosted by our Community Fund. The funds go directly to scholarships and teacher grants. We have awarded $350,000 in scholarships over the years.
- Food Truck Festival in the Heights – Warm up your taste buds at this annual event. An array of food trucks and vendor tables await!
- Ladies Luncheon – Join in with business professionals and entrepreneurs accompanied by vendors showcasing their offerings.