Why join the Greater Heights Area Chamber of Commerce? If you own a business or are involved in the Houston Heights, being a member of the Greater Heights Area Chamber of Commerce brings you numerous benefits. Invest in your organization’s future and join the over 500 members that already are reaping the benefits. To begin learning about membership benefits, attend a monthly Member Orientation and begin to realize them immediately.
Professional Membership Benefits
- Networking – Networking opportunities to build and maintain business relationships.
- Membership Directory – Receive two free listings in the next Membership Directory to promote your company. Your listing will appear in our online membership directory providing you referrals 24/7 and increased SEO (search engine optimization) / Last year over 10,000 unique visitors searched our site for products and services.
- Membership Plaque – Receive a membership plaque and have your company name and photo published on the Chamber Facebook page and on our website. Boost your visibility.
- Ribbon Cutting – Host a Ribbon Cutting event and welcome Chamber members to your business and meet potential new customers.
- Breakfast Connection – Showcase a display table at a monthly Breakfast Connection which can bring greater recognition.
- Business After Hours – Host members and guests at your business to show facilities, products or other things you wish to promote.
- Business Luncheons – Develop relationships with key business and community leaders who can help you grow your business. Sharpen your marketing focus at the Economic Forecast Luncheon.
- Sponsorships – Sponsor a Chamber event (such as a Business After Hours, Breakfast Connection, or Noontime Networking) to enhance your name recognition. Connect to more than 500 members who make efforts to patronize one another.
- Advertising – Publish advertisements in the annual Chamber directory and attract new customers. Boost your exposure with an ad on the Chamber’s Website -– a members-only benefit.
- Authorizations – Notary service free of charge.
- Receive a 50% discount off of the standard rate of $50 per unique set of documents (no additional charge for multiple copies of the same document). As a result of this discount, the rate would be $25 per unique document.
- Community Awareness
Ready to join?
|501c3 and Schools
|51 and over