Why join the Greater Heights Area Chamber of Commerce? If you own a business or are involved in the Houston Heights, being a member of the Greater Heights Area Chamber of Commerce brings you numerous benefits. Invest in your organization’s future and join the over 500 members that already are reaping the benefits. To begin learning about membership benefits, attend a monthly Member Orientation Luncheon and begin to realize them immediately.
Professional Membership Benefits
- Networking – Networking opportunities to build and maintain business relationships.
- Membership Directory – Receive two free listings in the next Membership Directory to promote your company. Your listing will appear in our online membership directory providing you referrals 24/7 and increased SEO (search engine optimization) / Last year over 10,000 unique visitors searched our site for products and services.
- Membership Plaque – Receive a membership plaque and have your company name and photo published on the Chamber Facebook page and on our website. Boost your visibility.
- Ribbon Cutting – Host a Ribbon Cutting event and welcome Chamber members to your business and meet potential new customers.
- Breakfast Connection – Showcase a display table at a monthly Breakfast Connection which can bring greater recognition.
- Business After Hours – Host members and guests at your business to show facilities, products or other things you wish to promote.
- Business Luncheons – Develop relationships with key business and community leaders who can help you grow your business. Sharpen your marketing focus at the Economic Forecast Luncheon.
- Sponsorships – Sponsor a Chamber event (such as a Business After Hours, Breakfast Connection, or Noontime Networking) to enhance your name recognition. Connect to more than 500 members who make efforts to patronize one another.
- Advertising – Publish advertisements in the annual Chamber directory and attract new customers. Boost your exposure with an ad on the Chamber’s Website -– a members-only benefit.
- Authorizations – Notary service free of charge. Certificate of Origin verification free of charge.
- Community Awareness
Ready to join?
|501c3 and Schools||$100|
|51 and over||$575|
Why The Chamber?
- Chamber activities and programs help business owners that want to do business in the Greater Heights area by providing education, business support and referral opportunities to empower and grow their business.
- Members benefit from experienced and inspirational speakers at business breakfasts, luncheons, and other educational opportunities sponsored by the Chamber. Interaction with fellow members builds business skills and affords the advantages of improving sales, marketing, operational and other essential business areas.
- Members participate in numerous business luncheons with influential speakers, debates, networking opportunities and find mutual interests that help them build relationships.
- In our Chamber, “People do business with people they know, like and trust,” and being an involved Chamber members can build awareness and trust.
- Members enjoy business enhancing activities, programs, and socials. Blending fun with business results in members doing business with fellow members and adding value to their membership.
President, Greater Heights Area Chamber of Commerce