ADOPT A TEACHER WISH LIST
Name: Mireya Delgado
School: Marshall Middle School
Subject: Skills for Living and Learning 6th, 7th and 8th
Tell us a little bit about you. Things you like outside of school, etc…
I am a SLL teacher and a mother of a senior in high school and a 4th grader. I like spending time with my family. I Like preparing dinner every day and sharing how our day went at dinner time.
Give us an idea of your education passion, can you tell us something of why you chose education…
I have been teaching for 6 years now and the last 3 in a SLL classroom. I enjoy every second I spend with my students. All my students are determined to learn and that is one of the reasons why I love what I do. Special Education is not easy but it is very rewarding specially when the students succeed in whatever their goal is.
To help you feel better what do you like? Card, Starbucks, candy, prayer, etc… list as many things as you wish
- Starbucks would help
- I would like to have all that my students need… that would make me feel better.
To help you with supplies, what items are you wanting?
- Face masks washable and disposable. (Clears face masks)
- Face shield for those with speech impediments.
- Social distancing floor decals and signs
- Individual school supplies and storage boxes.
- Individual counters
- Individual sensory toys
- Bouncy bands for chairs
- Visual cards
- Dry erase pockets and dry erase markers
- Answer buzzers
- Walking ropes for social distance and no social contact
- Building word puzzles
- Finger paints
- Hand sanitizer
- Lysol wipes
- Hand soap